Terms & Conditions
By booking any of the Products listed for sale on this website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Any purchase made on this website forms a contract between you and the supplier of the product of service purchased. Mad Monkey Travel acts only as payment collection agent on behalf of the suppliers listing their products for sale on the website and as not a party to that contract.
- Mad Monkey Travel makes available on the website products and services which we feel may be of interest to travellers, however we do not endorse any particular product or service nor do we take responsibility for any product or service failing to meet your expectations.
- Travel vouchers and documentation will be sent to you nominated email address once full payment is received and the order has been processed by Mad Monkey Travel. This is usually instant however delays of up to 24 hours could occur before your travel documents and vouchers are received during busy periods.
- It is your responsibility to check your email for your travel vouchers, including folders marked ‘junk’ or ‘spam’. If you do not receive your travel documents or vouchers within 24 hours please email our help desk – firstname.lastname@example.org, using the same email address used when placing the order and we will re-issue the vouchers for no additional charge.
- Your vouchers are for travel related products and services which are booked by Mad Monkey Travel on behalf of different suppliers who list their products and services on this website. Each supplier may have their own terms and conditions in relation to the products and services booked and it is important you read these on each travel voucher. If you require further clarification on any terms and conditions in relation to a specific product or service, please contact that supplier directly or email us at email@example.com and we will speak to the supplier on your behalf.
- Where you have purchased a voucher without a set date of travel (also known as “open-dated”), it is your responsibility to contact the supplier with adequate notice (usually at least 3 days) to book your preferred date of travel.
- For all tour and activity bookings you should reconfirm with the supplier 48 hours prior to your date of travel.
- For any cancellation or refund request you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the relevant suppliers to cancel your vouchers. Note that each supplier has different cancellation policies and in some cases you could lose 100% of the amount paid if you wish to cancel. For this reason we encourage all of our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover situations where you cannot attend a tour or activity (eg because of illness), as the supplier may not refund you for non-attendance.
- Any credit card fee paid to purchase items on this website is strictly non-refundable
- If a tour or activity is cancelled by the supplier, we will not charge you any fee for processing a refund for that product back to your credit card.