Don’t miss out on this great deal which includes:
- 4 Nights at Mad Monkey Backpackers
- Hot breakfast daily (including pancakes)
- Free high-speed internet, free bike hire, free gym access, PS4, Netflix, Private Bar and Meal Deals
- Full day boat trip to the Great Barrier Reef with 3 snorkel sessions, 2 reef stops, snorkelling, muffins, tea & coffee, snacks and lunch
- Waterfalls, Rainforest & Tablelands full day tour of exploring the tropical Top End, waterfalls and swimming
- Spend the whole day on Fitzroy island – you can snorkel, kayak or just relax on this tropical island surrounded by reefs in crystal clear waters
All this madness for just $385 | Extra costs: $25 for reef taxes
DEPARTS DAILY – limited to availability
If you aren’t short on time – be sure to let us know so we can chuck in some Magnetic island escapes and Whitsunday islands over-night sailing and plenty of more awesomeness 😉
Have any questions or product change requests – drop us a line: email@example.com
FURTHER PRODUCT INFO:
Great Barrier Reef boat trip
This Great Barrier Reef Experience getting you:
- Boat trip to the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkelling equipment + wetsuits
- Morning tea, coffee and snacks
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea and coffee
Our Outer Great Barrier Reef sites are chosen for their abundance of hard and soft corals, amazing marine life and their diversity, splendor and visibility. Departing daily from the Marlin Marina, travel via Fitzroy Island on the way to the true Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Offering you the best value for money diving and snorkeling day trip out to the Outer Great Barrier Reef. We will visit one dive/snorkel location daily from a choice of Milln, Briggs, Moore and Thetford Reefs, Outer Great Barrier Reefs approximately 65 –70 kilometers from the coast of Cairns. Our outer reef sites are chosen for their abundance of hard and soft corals, amazing marine life, their diversity, splendor and visibility. The site chosen on the day will always offer the best in terms of safety and passenger comfort. The combined diving and snorkeling passenger numbers is a maximum of 20 for our day trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Optional Certified/Introductory dives are available on request for AUD 50 (first dive) and AUD 40 (second dive) payable on board.
- 7:00am: Meet at Marlin Marina
- 7:30am: Transfer to our liveaboard boat, which is moored on the outer Great Barrier Reef, via Fitzroy Island
- 9:45am: Arrive at first reef site
- 10:00am: First snorkel session
- 12 noon: Lunch
- 12:30pm: Transfer to second reef site
- 12:45pm: Second snorkel session
- 2:45pm: Depart for Cairns, via Fitzroy Island
Please note: For the comfort, pleasure and safety of all passengers and crew all schedules, reef sites and a number of dive sessions are planned on the day, subject to weather and other conditions by the Master of the Vessel.
Outer Reef boat trip | Great Barrier Reef | Cairns – Queensland
Our trip departs daily for Fitzroy Island from Marlin Marina at 7.30am. Returning to Cairns approximately 4.30pm.
Fitzroy Island is one of 600 “Continental” or “High” islands on the Great Barrier Reef which means it used to be part of the mainland before rising waters separated this tranquil paradise. Over time a fringing coral reef surrounded the island, providing a sheltered home for a variety of fish and coral species.
The Ferry cruise to Fitzroy Island by fast catamaran takes only 45 minutes, keeping to the calm waters of the coastline and passing spectacular scenery.
The beach hire hut has a range of snorkeling gear hire, plus they can book you on the glass bottom boat tour. From here you can also hire a paddle ski and explore Welcome Bay, or try the fun of the Ocean Trampoline.
Things To Do On Fitzroy Island
– Snorkel directly from the beach
– Beach Hire of snorkel equipment and paddle skis
– Giant ocean trampoline
– Glass bottom boat tours
– Sea kayaking half day tour
– Nudey Beach (clothes optional – all over tan)
– Bush walking on National Park walking tracks
What to bring:
Swimming costume | camera | sunscreen | hat | towel | money for lunch & Levy | ticket
– Beautiful unspoiled, uncrowded beaches
– 800 acres of National park and wildlife to explore
– Transfers only 45 minutes from Cairns
– Return Ferry Transfers
– Reef Tax $5
– Optional Lunch and refreshments
– Optional activities.
– You must check in a minimum of 30 minutes prior to departure, with ferry boarding closing at 8:45am.
– Minimal access available for disabled persons.
Fitzroy island | Great Barrier Reef | Cairns – Queensland
Full Day Tablelands & Waterfalls Adventure Tour
Experience a day you’ll remember for years!
Adventure for over 12 hour (depart Cairns by 7:45am and get back around 7:00pm)
Where do we go?
- Babinda Boulders
- Josephine Falls
- Atherton Tablelands
- Milla Milla Falls
- Curtain Fig Tree
- Malanda Environmental Park (Tree Kangaroo Spotting Area)
- Lake Eacham
Departing Cairns early we visit Babinda Boulders. Stroll to the viewing platforms to fully appreciate the beautiful scenery. On your return enjoy a brunch. Next stop is the spectacular Josephine Falls. Bring your camera for this one. Then we travel onto the Atherton Tablelands via the Palmerston Hwy to Millaa Millaa Falls. We stop for lunch at Milla Milla or Malanda, depending on timing (B.Y.O. or purchase). Then we visit the Malanda Environmental Park and Curtain Fig Tree. We will go platypus spotting before arriving at Lake Eacham in the late afternoon. You can enjoy a quiet swim, do some bird spotting or just enjoy a peaceful time here. Then it’s time to go back to Cairns. We will drop you off at your accommodation at the end of your big adventure.
Bring swimming costumes, towel, walking shoes, change of clothes and a smile!
Tablelands | Waterfalls | Cairns – Queensland