Starts: Ailrie Beach QLD, Australia
Ends: Airlie Beach QLD, Australia
Skydive Airlie Beach is in the heart of Queensland’s most popular tourism spot, the Whitsunday Islands. Just minutes from the beautiful town of Airlie Beach, we provide free return transfers to your accommodation. Skydive Airlie Beach and jump from the incredible altitude of up to 14,000 feet directly over the crystal clear waters and sparkling white sands of the Great Barrier Reef. Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, and then float under canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up breath-taking views. Skydiving Airlie Beach just doesn’t get any better.
- Jump days: Daily (weather permitting)
- Jump from: Airlie Beach – includes pick-up from local accommodation
- Requirements: comfy clothes, running shoes and big smile!
- Extra costs: AU$35 APF and Administration levy – paid on arrival!
- Skydive Airlie Beach’s very experienced crew are there to make sure you have a enjoyable skydive. Most of their crew are current or ex-world and Australian Champions some of them having gold medals
- They all have between 5,000 and 12,000 skydives each and have been part of the sport for more than 20 years.
- Tandem Skydive operates from a Cessna 182, which is a small aircraft but it also creates the small family feeling. Your skydive is personal with only four passengers per load!
- They also provide the opportunity to capture the whole experience with DVD and Photo packages.
- These extra’s are an absolute must because viewing it afterwards is just like doing it again!