Starts: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Ends: Melbourne VIC, Australia
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained secrets! Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline.
Every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainforests of the Otway Ranges- all of which provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories! A Great Ocean Road Tour is a day you will always remember. Watching the sun set over this spectacular coastline will no doubt be one of the many highlights.
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Wildlife stop look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Drive through the Otway rainforest boasting some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia!
- 12 Apostles Explore the Port Campbell National Park, and view the famous and uniquely formed rock stacks
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
- See the sunset over this spectacular coastline
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide