Starts: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Ends: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Good Food, Good Fun & Plenty of it! is our motto on Habibi where you will experience a fun filled 2 days and 2 nights live-aboard cruise and enjoy activities such as sailing, snorkelling, exploring pristine inlets and bays, relaxing on Whitehaven Beach. Good food is our passion and you will enjoy freshly prepared gourmet meals & social evenings under the southern stars. Habibi caters mainly for the 18-35 year old budget backpacker market who are seeking fun and adventure at half the price of some other charters.
Habibi is renowned as one of the best value for money charter boats in the Whitsundays. She is a fast sailing 18 metre steel ketch, comfortable and stylish, with craftsman built features. Habibi is spacious above and below deck, and is beautifully fitted with exotic timbers. With private double and twin cabins, permanent shaded areas and heaps of deck room for sunbaking & sleeping under the stars.
It’s the Crew that makes the difference….
Habibi has an energetic, entertaining and professional crew, who go out of their way to please our guests, ensuring non-stop fun from start to finish!
*What’s included? *
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet
- Snorkel coral reefs – full of marine life
- Scenic bushwalks
- Fresh linen
- All meals and snacks
- Single Berth (Open space – single mattress)
- Stinger suit hire
- Snorkelling gear
- Soft drinks
- Private Double Cabin upgrade available – extra $25 per person
What to bring:
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- BYO alcohol – no glass or red wine (please check the bottle shop trading hours)
- Soft bag (no zips) – Magnums sell soft bags at Reception
- Warm jumper for the evenings (yes – it does get cold sometimes!)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a smile!