Experience two of the most popular tourist attractions in Far North Queensland – Kuranda Scenic Railway & Skyrail. Depart Cairns by train and return by coach transfer.
Glide above the canopy of World Heritage rainforest and learn more about this ancient ecosystem with Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Leisurely explore Kuranda, the famous ‘village in the rainforest’, before returning to Cairns aboard the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway.
Itinerary Train Up:
- Make own way to Cairns station.
- Train departs Cairns station at 8.30am or 9.30am.
- Arrive Kuranda Station 10.25am or 11.20am.
- Free time in Kuranda.
- Depart on Skyrail 11.45pm, 12.45pm, 2.30pm or 3.45pm.
- Arrive at Smithfield 1.15pm, 2.15pm, 4.00pm or 5.15pm.
- Depart on transfer 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm or 5.15pm.
- Arrive City or Northern Beaches accommodation 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm or 5.45pm