Starts: Adelaide SA, Australia
Ends: Adelaide SA, Australia
The 2 day tour with everything. A touch of adventure for the more spirited traveller who enjoys experiencing places and attractions that are off the beaten track. Travel in small groups for a fun and informal yet informative two days of touring on Kangaroo Island.
Experience internationally acclaimed hotspots including Seal Bay, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, Little Sahara and the stunning north coast of KI. Get off the regular tourist track to deepen your understanding of the island and get an idea of how the locals live.
The 2-day tour package includes free hostel/hotel pick-ups in Adelaide, return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island, the 2-day tour, all meals and fantastic lodge accommodation with linen provided
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels/hostels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry travel (ferry / fly option also available at additional cost)
- 2 days small coach touring with an experienced guide
- Visit Rob’s Shearing and Sheep Dogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Little Sahara sand dunes, Vivonne Bay, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, Flinders Chase National Park, Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Accommodation on a 206 hectare private bush property at Vivonne Bay which has 1km of beachfront access At Vivonne Bay Lodge choose from a range of activities including kayaking, bike riding, bushwalking or swimming at nearby Vivonne Bay beach
- 8 person dormitory rooms with bed linen included and shared bathrooms
- Free WiFi at Vivonne Bay Lodge
- All entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions
- BYO beach towels
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Luggage limit of 15 kilograms per person