Starts: Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
Ends: Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
Humpback whales are considered to be the best species for whale watching. Compared to other whales, they are very playful and are often seen tail or fin slapping. You might even be lucky enough to observe 45 tonnes of whale leaping right out of the water! Not only will you get the chance to get up close and personal with these charismatic creatures on the best whale watching boat in Sydney, but your cruise also includes:
- An experienced marine biologist on board, giving expert explanations about the whales and their behaviour.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable crew performing guidance and commentary, explaining the history and wildlife of Sydney Harbour. If you have a question, we can answer it!
- Plenty of room for viewing – we limit our capacity so everyone gets front row views to the whale show. No crowding or cramped spaces like many other vessels.
- Cruise aboard the newest, largest, and most comfortable whale watching catamaran in Sydney. Our large, safe vessel is stable in all but the highest seas, so no need to worry about being tossed about!
- See the iconic sights of Sydney Harbour with unique photo opportunities – the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and more.
- Complimentary tea and coffee while inside the harbour. Snacks and refreshments available for cash and card purchase.
- NEW – Listen to your whales on our new underwater microphone.
- Fully hosted Whale Watching experience with friendly and professional crew
- Iconic sights of Sydney Harbour with unique photo opportunities
- Snacks and refreshments available for cash and card purchase
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Ultra-modern catamaran with two large open deck viewing areas
- Humpback Whales, Southern Rights, Dolphins, and variety of birds