Starts: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Ends: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Experience an unforgettable 2 day 2 night sailing adventure. With only 12 guests, Prima offers a more personalised sailing experience with greater flexibility. Join in with the sailing to enhance the adventure or just relax on deck. You can get in, get wet, swim and snorkel or just feel the sand between your toes!
The Prima itinerary is another drawcard for travellers who are wanting to experience genuine sailing and enjoy some snorkelling, sunbaking and exploring on the Whitsunday islands – and of course Whitehaven Beach is on the itinerary. Prima offers three private double cabins with ensuites, a shared double and two single bunks meaning this trip is great for couples as well as solo travellers. Prima is a 47ft Woodward designed charter yacht, superb for chartering the calm waters of the beautiful Whitsunday Islands.
- 12 guests for a personalised experience
- All meals included
- Experience real sailing
- Plenty of deck space for sunbaking and socialising
- Saloon and dining area
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- BYO alcohol
Prima offers an open layout, good headroom downstairs and the large clear deck areas offers plenty of room for all, without compromising the sailing adventure. Choose from these different styles of accommodation:
- Shared Saloom Accommodation – There are beds in shared/open plan salon area, for up to 4 people to share and sharing bathroom with other guests.
- Private Double Cabin – There are two private double cabind with curtain, 2 people to share each cabin and sharing bathroom with other guests.
- Private Double Ensuite Cabin – There are two a private double ensuite cabins with curtain, for 2 people to share each cabin and each with own bathroom Boat Layout
For 2 full days, your experienced Prima crew will sail you around the Whitsunday islands, visiting all the favourite hot spots in the area. Whitehaven Beach is, without question, one of Primas main targets. Here, you have the choice of relaxing and soaking up the sun, playing some Aussie beach games or taking a peaceful stroll along the waterline. However you choose to spend your time here, we can promise you it will become one of your fondest memories.
When you arent beaching it, take advantage of the pristine aquatic environment, with all snorkel equipment provided, take the splash and get up close and personal with the exciting marine life while you snorkel. If its your first time, let the crew know and they would be happy to assist you in this unforgettable experience!
At the end of the day, it is time to kick back and take it easy! Take your drinks up onto the deck to watch the sunset over a glorious day in paradise. Because of the small group size and the boat layout, Prima offers a relaxed and social settings perfect for making new friends and great for couples. As with other comfortable cruising vessels, low numbers ensure a laid back and relaxed cruise.
- Departs: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 1:00pm
- Returns: Wednesday, Friday and Monday at 11:30am