Starts: Sydney NSW, Australia
Ends: Sydney NSW, Australia
* Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park * Our first stop is Walkabout Wildlife Park where you get up close and personal with Aussie wildlife! Pet a kangaroo, feed the farmyard animals and say G’day to the resident Emu!
Dolphin Watching – Cruise the waters as you search for local bottlenose dolphins within the bay. Join the crew and relax on the spacious viewing decks, help yourself to free tea or coffee or enjoy a drink from the licensed bar. You will have the opportunity swim in the boom net attached to the boat so make sure to bring your swim suit and a towel.
Whale Watching Upgrade
UPGRADE to a whale watching cruise during the annual whale migration from JUNE to OCTOBER (approximately). Be amazed as you get close to the biggest creatures on earth. Learn more about these animals and their amazing journey through the oceans. Watch carefully to see the Humpback Whales playfully show off some whale acrobatics as they migrate along our coast. (own expense)
Nelson Bay Marina
Break for lunch (own expense) at the Nelson Bay Marina where you can enjoy the local atmosphere and grab a bite to eat.
Port Stephens 4WD & Sand Boarding
Take a big 4WD vehicle over the huge dunes to find the biggest dunes possible for all the sand boarding you can handle! Embrace the challenge, take a deep breath and whizz down huge sand dunes on special boards designed to fly
- Entry to Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park
- 1.5 hour Dolphin Watching Cruise
- 4WD tour & sandboarding
- Friendly and helpful driver/tour guide
- Comfortable, modern transport
- Informative commentary and world music