Starts: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Ends: Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Take a hike in the Grampians National Park
- Camp out under the stars or bed down in our handpicked accommodation
- See the spectacular Twelve Apostles
- Climb to the top of the historic Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Stretch your legs on one of the Surf Coast’s many unspoilt beaches
- Travel along the Great Ocean Road
- 2 x breakfast, 2 x lunch and 2 x dinner
- Accommodation (dorm share)
- Park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
If you want to experience both the best of the Australian coast and see some of the most majestic and rugged inland areas then our three day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Adventure is just what you are looking for.
We start with a trip along one of the world’s premier coastal scenic roads, the Great Ocean Road. You’ll have plenty of time to take in the stunning Surf Coast beaches, historic Cape Otway Lighthouse, plus the amazing natural beauty of the Twelve Apostles, Gibson Steps and Loch Ard Gorge. Because you will be overnighting not far from the Twelve Apostles you will get to see an unforgettable sunset over the Shipwreck Coast.
Day two sees you continue along the Great Ocean Road for the morning before heading inland towards to Grampians National Park, site of some of Australia’s most stunningly rugged landscapes.
Bring your hiking shoes because you’ll be taken to some special spots where waterfalls drop down from ancient escarpments and red ridges weave their way toward the horizon.
Wake up to nothing but the sounds of nature, birdsong and the wind in the trees. One not to miss for nature lovers or the adventurous at heart.