Starts: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Ends: Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Stunning coastal views and golden surf beaches
- Iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Look out for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Aussie lunch included!
- Rainforest experience
- Step down to the beach at Gibson Steps , gateway to the Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- World famous 12 Apostles
- All park entrance fees
- Aussie BBQ lunch (sausages and salad)
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles. Discover first hand why this trip has become a tourism pilgrimage for so many.
You will be awestruck by the natural beauty as we take you through the Surf Coast region of Victoria. Stop at some of the seaside holiday villages and meet the locals, including Koalas, King Parrots and Sulphur Crested Cockatoos.
Take in the cool climate rainforests as you travel through the Otway Ranges before coming to Cape Otway where you can climb mainland Australia’s oldest lighthouse. To give you strength to climb to the top tuck into an authentic Aussie barbecue on the lawns outside the historic lighthouse keepers quarters.
This will be a day you will remember forever.