Starts: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Ends: Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Experience the stunning Point Nepean National Park, discover the rich history & admire the views from the Quarantine Station
- Marvel at the breathtaking bay views, stroll along the beach & be impressed by famous bathing boxes
- Visit The Pig & Whistle & enjoy a delicious lunch
- Explore the famous strawberry fields of Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov – April/subject to avail)
- Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (May to October)
- Seize the day at Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Witness the dramatic bay & coastal views at Arthurs Seat’s famous Murray’s Lookout
Only an hour from Melbourne, the Peninsula offers everything from breathtaking beaches and historical National Parks to vineyards and hot springs. Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous coloured bathing boxes, and Point Nepean, with its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait.
Enjoy a traditional lunch at the Pig & Whistle and enjoy some wine tasting. Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (Nov to Apr only/subject to strawberry availability).
Visit Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (May to Oct). Later seize the day at The Enchanted Adventure Garden. Home of Australia’s largest Tube Slide Park, 3 Indoor Maze and featuring 20 beautiful gardens and 3 Hedge Mazes! Only one hour from Melbourne, the charming Mornington Peninsula showcases Victoria’s stunning treasures!