Starts: Cairns QLD, Australia
Ends: Cairns QLD, Australia
Choose to snorkel, dive, stay dry or view the spectacular underwater reefs in our semi submarine or glass bottom boat, or simply laze on the white sandy beach.
These are only a few of the many reef and island activities available at Green Island. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island. Green Island, a Marine National Park is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Green Island boasts unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
A full day reef cruise departing Cairns at 9.00am allows 5 hours on Green Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm. “Big Cat” is a comfortable air-conditioned 35 metre catamaran with spacious interior cabins and a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is just over one hour from Cairns.
- Cruise to Green Island by catamaran
- 9am departure 5 hours to enjoy Green Island
- 11am departure 4 hours to enjoy Green Island
- FREE choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Island rainforest boardwalks
- Pak 2 – includes above & buffet lunch
- Pak 3 – includes above & semi-submarine tour
- Pak 4 – includes above & buffet lunch & semi-submarine tour